- List the JUMP and CALL instruction. Describe Conditional JUMP Instruction
- Write a program to read 100 bytes of data from P1 and save the data in external RAM starting at 5100H Location.
- Differentiate the following terms:
(I) SJMP VS LJMP
(II) ACALL VS LCALL
(III) Reading input pins vs Port latch
- How many addressing modes are available in 8051? Explain each one with example.
- Explain the following terms:
(i) MOVX A,@DPTR
(ii) MOVC A,@A+DPTR
(iii) MOV A,@R0
(iv) BIT directive
(v) EQU directive
- Elaborate the term reading input pins vs. port latch.
- What is read-modify-write feature in 8051? Enlist the instructions used for this purpose.
- Enlist & explain different addressing mode in 8051 with suitable example.
- Write a program to get the x value from P1 & send x2 to P2, continuously.
10 Write a program to convert:
(i) Hexadecimal to decimal
(ii) Packed BCD to two ASCII numbers