- This is the window that allows us to coordinate the parts of your program into folders for easy manipulation, because all parts of that project appear in tree view.
- This can be very useful when your working in a large project and IDE is filled with design and code windows. To pick out part we just need to double click it.
- One can also add and remove items by right clicking them in project explorer window.
- One can have variety of views viewing codes and design depending on the Ide.
- To sum up, Project explorer window gives us a valuable overview of our entire project, which is really useful when project gets large and contains many components.